Set up an appointment today! (817)856-9727
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Back Lawn mowing services
Mowing service & scheduling
- Front and back portions of property (clock-wise patterns when performed weekly).
- We use the proper mowing equipment on your property.
- String line trim around perimeters of house, buildings, flower beds, and fence.
- We trim with definition in all surface utility ports and stone work as needed.
- Edge all walkways and driveway areas.
- We have state of the art, professional blowers that guarantees clean flat surfaces, free of all left over debris.
Scheduling and routes:
We offer weekly mowing services in the growing season and bi-weekly in the off season.
January & February
April - October
November & December
*We break up grass collected left over by mower decks.*
Is maintenance of our equipment is important to your service?
- We frequently sharpen our blades to ensure the quality, turf health and appearance. Dull mower blades tear the tip of your turf's grass blade rather than precision slice. This causes uneven growth patterns and challenges the nutritional value of your turf.
- Between regular use and transportation, our equipment takes constant abuse both on and off production. We regularly check our equipment for loose bolts, hose fittings, gas line gaskets and any other areas that may cause devastating results to your landscape and properties over all safety.
- Dirty, gunked up equipment are both undesirable and unsightly. To avoid mud, animal waste and unwanted trash to be carried over onto your property; we make it a habit to regularly clean off our maintenance equipment.
note: Water and fertilizing regularly is an important practice for your turfs health; weekly mowing is just as essential